Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Big Backyard

David and I had heard the hype about "My Big Backyard" at Botanic Gardens so we decided to go check it out on Wednesday. It really is amazing. I am thrilled Memphis has something like this for families. I look forward to watching Austin enjoy it more each year.
Austin was ready to play
Mommy, Daddy, and Austin at the "Backyard"
Sessions, Thompsons, and Austin after playing
I love Margaret's smile (far right). She held it through every picture we took.
Austin and daddy playing behind the flower wall
What a cutie!!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

We went on Wednesday too! I can't believe we missed you. We were there from about 10-1:00. It is so great and Lilliana had a wonderful time! We will definitely be going back, we should try and go together this Fall, I think we are going to get a lot of use out of it. Especially since it's so close.

Mel