Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sick little guy

Austin is finally making a turn for the better but he has been sick, sick, sick for over a week. He started with a cold last Monday (9 days ago) and it went into his chest. I took him to the doctor and he was diagnosed with a respiratory infection and double ear infections. They put him on steroids and 2 antiobiotics. He was so sad...he felt terrible and there was nothing we could do to make him feel better. He has finally made a turn for the better. In the last 24 hours I feel like I have my happy little guy back. Oh how I missed him.

We did a lot of driving around the town while he was sick because it would keep him happy for a little while.

No comments: