Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

quick trip to Nashville

Miller and I made a quick trip to Nashville 2 Sundays ago for my future sister in law's bridal shower. We drove over Sunday morning and came back Monday afternoon. We saw a lot of friends in a short amount of time. On Sunday we helped host the shower for Christin. It was a sweet shower full of friends and family.
IMG_0728
After the shower we went and visited with my best friend from college, Kacee, and her little girl Mary. Mary was intrigued by Miller and would just watch him and smile. It was really sweet. She will be a wonderful big sister one day.
IMG_0741
IMG_0746
After visiting with Kacee and Mary, we had dinner with 3 of my closest friends from high school and a close friend from college. (I didn't take any pictures). It was so fun to catch up and introduce them to Miller. That night we spent the night with Anne and the kids. Olivia LOVED Miller and wanted to help with everything. She was so good with him. She loved to tickle and kiss him.
IMG_0735
IMG_0734
IMG_0738
We loved spending the morning with them.  We then had lunch with Kacee and Mary again before heading back to Memphis.  I wish I could see all those friends and family more often.

No comments: