Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A group of friends and I took our children to the Pumpkin Patch at Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando, MS.  We had a great time riding the hayride, picking out a pumpkin, getting lost in the Corn Maze, playing on the Pirate Ship, riding the train, petting the animals in the petting zoo, and having a picnic lunch.  I stayed a little too long (into nap time) so the ride home wasn't as enjoyable but I am glad I went.  It is all about the memories you make with your children.

Riding the hayride out to the Pumpkin Patch
IMG_1271
Austin picking out his pumpkin
IMG_1273
IMG_1274
Austin and Elizabeth playing in the pumpkin patch
IMG_1276
IMG_1279
IMG_1272
Trying to get a family pic
IMG_1281
IMG_1283
The big kids eating lunch
IMG_1285
Trying to get all the kids to stick their heads through the openings at once (we were never successful)
IMG_1286
Riding the choo choo train with Austin and Elizabeth
IMG_1289

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Well, I think your pics from that day are much better than what I got! -I still need to go through all mine. And I love the pictures in the post before this one of Austin hugging Miller and their sweet little holding hands. You are blessed indeed!