Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lake Weekend

Every year for the last several years David and I have gotten together with my 4 best friends from college and their husbands for a relaxing weekend at the McGuigans lakehouse just east of Nashville. We pretty much sit by the fire, make smores, laugh a lot, relax and do a lot of nothing, while the boys play Cornhole and watch football. This year all the kids stayed with their grandparents except for the youngest babies, Carter and Miller. It was such a wonderful weekend and one I look forward to every year. I will miss this weekend next year when we are in Boston (hopefully they will come to Boston instead =).
IMG_1525
IMG_1512
IMG_4830.web
IMG_4820.web
IMG_4819.web
IMG_4810.web
IMG_4808.web
IMG_4778.web
IMG_4773.web
IMG_4765.web
My friend Beth took all the pictures above except for the first two. She is super talented.

No comments: