Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, January 23, 2015

Five for Friday

Five for Friday...Long time gone...

I am truly so sorry that it has been so long since I posted.  I don't have time to sit down and post anymore between 3 kids and the Forrest Spence Fund but it is on my to-do list.  I really want to get caught up so I am going to try and work on that.  I just need 30 hours in a day...don't we all?!?

I decided to do a Five for Friday to start and then hope next week I can post some more stuff from the holidays and start playing catch up.

1.  This is what is taking so much of time...
IMG_2153
Mark your calendars for this awesome event if you live in the Midsouth area.

2.  Today is the 100th day of school so all the Kindergarten children dressed up like they are 100 years old.  I love it...he is the cutest 100 year old man!
IMG_2199
3.  My teenage mutant ninja turtle lover...he is so much fun right now!  Love seeing his little personality shine.
IMG_2151 IMG_2150

4.  Have I said how much I love having a girl...she loves to dress up like a princess, asks for pigtails everyday, and tells me I am her best friend.  It's so much fun!
IMG_2120 IMG_2117   IMG_2181
5.  She is also watching her brothers and seems to be imitating some things they play with...tea party with a gun close by.  She was serious about protecting those babies. =)
IMG_2160
IMG_2159

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: