We are still in the thick of the flu with Maggie but thankfully everyone else seems to be ok. Just praying it stays that way. I am hitting our family with every thing to keep us healthy.
1. The amount of medicine droppers we go through in a day.
2. 1 positive of Maggie being sick is that she napped on me for 2 hours yesterday.
3. This cutie feels the best of the 3 kids so he has been busy building stuff.
4. Make plans for this Tuesday if you live in Memphis to go to Lost Pizza for the Forrest Spence Fund.
5. This sweet boy is learning to read and I am so very proud of him. Hearing him read is music to my ears.
Happy Friday...hoping all of you stay healthy!