Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Utah

David, Austin, and I flew out west to Utah last week to see my grandma, aunt, uncle, and many cousins. We had a wonderful time in Salt Lake City. We spent lots of time with family and even got in 2 days of skiing, just the 2 of us. The skiing was the best we have ever experienced. Tons of snow (snowed a foot the night before). The slopes were awesome and barely anyone on them. We felt like we had the mountain to ourself. Austin was a trooper and did great on the airplane and in Utah. He went with the flow and was the happiest little baby.
David and I on the slopes
The beautiful slopes
The skiing was incredible
12 inches of snow the night before
The view from my Grandma's house
Austin at Grandma's house
Austin with one of his second cousins

No comments: