Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, October 1, 2009

David's grandma

David's grandma Sibyl passed away on Saturday. She was a beautiful woman on the inside and out. She loved Jesus, her husband of almost 65 years, her 3 children, her many grandchildren, and her 4 great-grandchildren. Sibyl was the youngest of 9 children. All but one have gone to be with the Lord. David and I drove to Willow Springs, Missouri on Tuesday for the service. It was a very touching service that radiated the love Sibyl had for so many. I feel blessed to have known Sibyl for 11 years. She will be very missed here on earth but I know Forrest is welcoming his great-grandma with open arms.

Austin holding Grandma Sibyl's hand
Grandma Sibyl and Granddad Wayne with Austin at Christmas
Married for almost 65 years.

Click here for Sibyl's obituary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! What a legacy though.
love
ashley