Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, December 28, 2009

Family

My family came to Memphis this year for Christmas. We had a wonderful time celebrating with my brothers, mom, and Christin. Austin loved the extra attention he received from all the family. He especially loved all the dogs running around. We had 5 dogs in our home. Sadie (85 lb. lab), Diesel (50 lb. bulldog), Deliah (65 lb bulldog), Rico (small dog) and Buddy (small dog). As you can see, my family loves dogs. This is the first Christmas we haven't added a new dog to the mix in 6 years. It was so nice to celebrate with all of them. We missed my dad but he and Sheryl (his girlfriend) are coming to visit in January and we can't wait to see them.

My brothers...Christoph on the left, Matt on the right.
All the kids
Rico (Christoph's dog)
Sadie in on the action
Deliah checking Austin out
Diesel hiding in Austin's fort
Buddy (mom's dog)

1 comment:

Jennie Brooks said...

Funny- your family adds dogs, John's adds kids. This is the first year since 2003 that a new person hasn't been added to the family!