Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

house all decorated

I LOVE Christmas! I love the smells of fresh trees, wreaths, and baking. I love listening to Christmas music. I love turning on the lights around our house every morning and seeing the house lit up so nice. I love the anticipation of Christmas morning and spending time with family. Here are some pictures of our house decorated for Christmas.

This is our den. We put our tree in the room we spend the most time in so we can enjoy it.

Our kitchen table
Our dining room table
The hutch in my dining room

My living room

My living room with our little tree and my favorite nativity scene

Our Christmas cards of friends and family. I LOVE going to the mailbox and seeing pictures of people we love. We hang each card up as soon as we get them.

No comments: