Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, March 19, 2010

blog slacker

Sorry I have been quite the blog slacker. David and I have been super busy getting Austin's big boy room ready and I have taken up a new hobby...sewing! I love it. I have sewn Austin 3 pairs of shorts so far and can't wait to start on some new projects. I have been terrible about taking pictures as well. We went to the zoo today and I didn't even take my camera. I will try better this weekend to take pictures.

Our dining room table with one project (and my craving of the night...Sonic Strawberry slushie =)

Following the directions on making the shorts.

Sewing the shorts (I didn't take a picture of the finished project, I will try to get a picture of him wearing them).

2 comments:

EBW said...

Way to go, Brit!!! I'm so impressed!!!

Jada Scruggs said...

so fun! love the fabric too:)