Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my 30th

I turned 30 last Wednesday so 3 other friends who celebrate their birthday on the 22nd went in together to throw a cookout to celebrate all of our birthdays.  We had a great time.  Thanks Halley for hosting!

Halley, Miller, and I at the end of the night (man do I look tired)
IMG_0628
The birthday girls with Miller - me, Casey, Halley, Nell
IMG_0625
That night (night before my birthday) was our worst night for sleep. Neither Miller nor Austin slept well. Austin started to get sick with his chest/asthma stuff and Miller just couldn't get settled. I decided I will celebrate my 30th on October 1 when David is finished with the Med and I'm a little more rested. =)

2 comments:

Confessions said...

Happy birthday!! (a little late) And what is it with birthday and babies not sleeping? Mary Thomas was up for nearly 2 hours in the middle of the night the night before my birthday!! I guess they just really want to celebrate us! :)

ashleywheatley said...

you look beautiful b! so glad it was a great bday! i miss ya!