Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Precious Austin

Some pictures of my beautiful 2nd born.  He is such a sweetheart with the most precious heart.  He is a pleaser by nature and loves to help mommy and Miller.  He loves his daddy like nothing I have ever seen and wants to be with him all the time.  He is protective and loving of his little brother which makes me smile numerous times a day.  He has more energy than I have ever seen.  I truly wonder sometimes if he has forgotten how to walk because he runs everywhere.  He goes full throttle all the time until he crashes at nap and nighttime.  He loves his blanket and wants to carry it wherever he goes.  He loves trains, planes, and trucks (and anything that makes noise).  He is all boy and I love it.  I can't imagine my life without him in it.
IMG_2159
IMG_2158

No comments: