Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Miller

David and I are always commenting that we can't believe our baby boy has blue eyes.  We both have dark brown eyes and so does Austin.  Forrest had beautiful brown eyes as well.  Both my mother and David's mother have blue so sweet Miller inherited their beautiful eyes.  We love them and can't get enough of them.
IMG_2091
IMG_2106
IMG_2111
Sadie watching out for the newest member of the clan.
IMG_2129
How I see him majority of the time now. Crawling away from me.
IMG_2130
Amazed by his shadow.
IMG_2131
We are so blessed by this little guy.  Such a joy in our homes.

1 comment:

ashleywheatley said...

he is precious! i love his blue eyes too! i think he has more hair than cater:)