Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sadie dog shirts

One of my best friends and roommates from college started a precious monogramming business in Nashville, Southern Stiches.  She made the boys lab shirts for their precious Sadie.  Austin loves that him and Miller match and loves even more that he has Sadie on his shirt.  I tried and tried to get a good picture. I probably took 120 and only got a few.  I guess that is life with 2 little ones.  Everytime they would start to look at me, Austin would lean in for a tackle or hard hug.  There were lots of "gentle Austin" being said.  Poor Miller.  He's going to be a tough one, that's for sure.
IMG_2321
IMG_2324
IMG_2327
IMG_2328
IMG_2333
IMG_2395
IMG_2400
IMG_2424
IMG_2426
IMG_2450

1 comment:

jetb@tds.net said...

Adorable boys ....the shirts are too cute! Jane Barnes