Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Sunday, July 10, 2011

So close...

We are only 2 hours away from our new home. We are really excited and ready to be there. Yesterday we drove 14 hours and only drove through 2 states. Today we are driving 9 hours and will go through 7 states. David has been a champ and driven the entire way! I have done a lot of reading. I'm pretty proud that I haven't fallen asleep yet (that's rare for me). We will post more tomorrow as we begin unpacking. Hoping David and the kids like the home I picked out!

Back in Memphis Dingdad took Austin flying. He let him be the pilot for a little while. It was the highlight of his life. He's called David and I twice to tell us about it. :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Wow! So excited for you! I'm sure the apartment is going to be perfect for the 4 of you!

AMY MILLS said...

that is honestly the cutest picture I have ever soon! so sweet! so excited for you all on your new adventure! we heart boston!