Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

getting ready...

I am in the throes of getting ready for the Forrest Spence 5k.  The big event is this Saturday and right now, on Tuesday evening, we have 705 participants registered...I mean are you kidding!!!  That is amazing!  I am humbled, amazed, excited, and eager for the event to get here.  We work on this for 8 months of the year so its crazy that its only 4 days away.  If you haven't registered yet, its not too late.  Tomorrow night online registration closes so go register.  You won't regret knowing you are making a difference in the lives of others.

2 comments:

Molly Witherington said...

Woohoo! Can't wait! I'm going for the big win this year. Just kidding - think I'll be walkin! See you there!

The Rohman Family said...

I can't believe there are so many participants! I'm so thankful that God has continued to use Forrest to impact lives!