Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Professional photos

Before we left Memphis we had my good friend Beth take professional pictures of the boys.  These were Miller's 1 year pics.  She has taken his pictures at 4 months, 8 months, and 12 months which is the same thing we did for Austin.  I love seeing how much he has changed over the course of a year (I'll do a post soon where I show Miller from all 3 stages).  She did a great job and I can't wait to receive the disk in the mail.  The pictures below I stole from her photography blog.
TripTree

TriA

fix4

DIPlake

DipA

fix3

TwoUnev1
As you can tell, my boys have a lot of personality.  They definitely keep me laughing and on my toes.  I hear at least once a day, you sure are busy with those 2.  I wouldn't change it for the world.

Thank you for documenting their little personalities Beth.  I am so thankful for these memories.

Go check out EBW Photography to see the rest of the pictures.

1 comment:

jetb@tds.net said...

There is a picture of Austin that makes him look like David's clone......ADORABLE boys!
Jane Barnes