Life is very busy right now but truly so rewarding. Maggie is the sweetest baby and doing so well. She is eating great and sleeping awesome! She has her moments of being upset and fussy but overall she is truly a joy. The boys are doing great with her and taking everything in stride. I am really proud of both of them. They love her and like to say hello to her but for the most part they leave her alone. Miller has had a few moments where he has made me nervous like rocking her car seat a little too hard and trying to shove the paci in her mouth when she was dead asleep but overall they are doing great with her.
So a little Five for Friday...
1. Be still my heart...don't you just want to eat her up? She is such a sweet thing!
2. Miller really does love her and asks to hold her quite often.
3. We had a super fun morning last Saturday. The post tomorrow will share more.
4. The boys found our ski gear and have pretended they are skiing everyday this week. Miller also pretends he is a pirate.
5. I feel like sickness and sadness have been all around lately and yesterday when I opened up Jesus Calling the devotion really spoke to me. You receive this gift (Peace) by trusting Me in the midst of life's storms. Thank Me when things do not go your way, because spiritual blessings come wrapped in trials. ...for I have overcome the world. Trying to trust him and rest in His peace today.
Happy Friday friends!