Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fun days of summer

We have been super busy this summer but having a great time.  So great that I haven't had time to blog.  I have a ton to catch up on but here is just a little recap of our adventures.

Checking out the new Beale Street Landing Park.
Untitled
Tee-ball Swim Party

Swimming with our best friends.

Uncle Toph came to visit and we swam a bunch with him and loved having him in town.
We have had the BEST time with Uncle Toph in town and are so sad to see him leave town. My kids are blessed by the best aunts, uncles, and grandparents. @xophmiller
Untitled
One of our Monday Fundays was at Chuck E Cheese.
Untitled


David and I had a date night to Tunica to see Jim Gaffigan.  It was hilarious!

More swimming parties.

Birthday parties for friends!

Maggie started school on Mondays at Special Kids and Families.  She loves it which makes this mommy happy.

Feeding the fish with friends at the Botanic Gardens.

David and I went on a couples trip to Mexico with no kids.  It was amazing!  That will have a seperate blogpost.

Lots of playing outside!

David and I attended the Big Wig Ball for Le Bonheur and had so much fun!
"Mom, where is your brown hair?" -my 3 year old #bigwigball #epicdatenight
Lots of being silly!

This little guy turned 4...a blogpost on this will come soon!

Enjoying new birthday presents!

Snuggling with daddy.

Enjoying the 4th of July...even though Mommy got the stomach bug that day that lasted for 48 hours.
Getting a new family picture taken in the Forrest Sibling Playroom.
family pic
Enjoying a Knightly Tale VBS at our church.  A princess with her 2 knights!
A princess with her knights. #vbs #knightlytale
Another Monday Funday of bowling and splash pad!
Monday funday with my boys while Maggie is at school. Bowling and splash park fun. @jenniebrooks23
It has been a great summer so far and I still need to update on a lot more.  Be back soon.

No comments: