Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, February 25, 2010

bouncie house

Christoph and I took Austin to an indoor play center near my dad's house and Austin had the best time (we had a lot of fun too). He loved the bounce house with the slides in it the best
He would run around the bounce house and throw himself down.
Sliding down the bounce house slide.
Coming to a stop at the bottom of the slide.
Bouncing with mommy in the bounce house.
Riding the carousel with Uncle Toph
Riding the horse on the carousel with mommy
Going down the big slide
Running towards mommy after the big slide

1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

Fun! We need to hit up one of those. Austin is going to love being a big bro - Kate is being hilarious trying to make sure she still gets attention. You may see more of me on here - my middle of the night pumping activity is bloghopping!