Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, May 14, 2010

my dad's wedding

Austin, David and I flew down to Florida last Thursday to celebrate my dad getting married. Dad and Sheryl's wedding was in their backyard and was really beautiful. It was a small wedding with just family and close friends. Everyone had a great time. Austin was a ring bearer and was absolutely hilarious. I should have been embarrassed with his antics but I couldn't help laughing. He refused to wear a boutonniere or walk down the aisle (so I walked with him down it) or stand on the stage. After about 5 minutes, he decided he did want to stand on the stage and proceeded to go up and down off the stage at least 15 times with some talking (yelling) at people in the audience, hitting my dad on the legs from behind, and pulling the strings on the stage to where the stage was coming apart. He was silly but what can you expect from a 19 month old.

Family picture
Family

Mommy and Austin
mommy and A
3 Siblings
3 siblings

A tired ring bearer
Austin yawning
So blessed by this little man
Mommy and A
Uncle Toph and Austin
Uncle <span class=
Austin is blessed with wonderful Uncles
<span class=
My brother Matt and David
Matt and David
Matt and his fiancee Christin
Matt and Christin

1 comment:

ashleywheatley said...

great pictures! your new camera is great! you look beautiful little mama! love you!