Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

videos

Austin and I drove to Hendersonville last weekend for a few days away. We had no idea the amount it would rain there and the damage it would cause to my hometown. The flooding was unbelievable and caused the city to stand still. We had planned on coming back Sunday afternoon but the flooding on I-40 caused us to stay another day. Nashville and the surrounding areas really need our prayers. The area is destroyed and so many families didn't have flood damage. My heart hurt as I drove past areas that will never be the same.

We did have a lot of fun with my best friend and her family though. The boys loved playing together as you can see from the videos. There wasn't a lot to do except play in the rain (when it wasn't lightening or thundering).

No comments: