Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Florida

Austin, Miller, and I headed to Florida for a week trip at my dad's.  I braved the flight by myself with 2 small children.  The boys were wonderful though and I couldn't have been prouder.  We had so much fun swimming, playing on their screened in porch, and just relaxing.  I even got a day completely to myself and took advantage by going to the beach alone (it was wonderful).

Eating breakfast outside every day.  It was so nice to not worry about bugs because of the screen.  It makes me want a screened in porch in our next house.
IMG_0077
Trying to get some reading done =) It didn't last long before little man was climbing on my lap
IMG_0898
This is what he was doing at the time in his chair (copying Mommy)
IMG_0897
Miller's first swim
IMG_0895
IMG_0886
Miller getting an infant massage
IMG_0873
IMG_0874
IMG_0877
Pops and Miller
IMG_0910
Swimming with Pops and Nonnie
IMG_0906
Watching the UT game. Miller had on a UT onesie but pooped all over it. I guess thats how he felt about UT's playing ability against Florida.
IMG_0901
We had a great trip and really enjoyed our time down there.

No comments: