Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday sweet angel

Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Austin! You make our lives so much sweeter with your laughter and love for life. You are a true joy to be around. I cherish the times where your feet never stop running and jumping. I cherish the quiet times at night when you sit in my lap and we say our prayers together. I cherish your hugs, kisses, and pats on my back. I cherish the good, bad, and sometimes ugly that go with being 2. :)  You are so precious and your daddy and I are beyond blessed.
IMG_1061

2 comments:

EBW said...

Happy Bday, Austin! That cake is adorable!!! Where'd you get it?

Jada Scruggs said...

happy birthday big boy!!!