Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dumping my phone

Some random pictures from the last few weeks from my phone.

Austin built a tower of blocks in my bathroom. I was extremely impressed by it.
IMG_0550
He obviously didn't want his picture made with his tower.
IMG_0551
I found Austin laying on the ground in our hallway with his huge dog on top of him.
IMG_0534
I left the kitchen for a second to go get something and when I returned, this is what was happening. What a sweet big brother.
IMG_0535
Family night out to Sweet CeCe's. Miller obviously enjoys yogurt.
IMG_0539
IMG_0546
Austin LOVES yogurt! He eats every last drop.
IMG_0548
Here's Austin doing a little dance while eating yogurt.
IMG_0542
Just a little slice of our life.  Man I love it!

No comments: