Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Planes, choo choos, & brotherly love

I stole the title of my blog post from one of my best friends and roommates in college.  Beth is a photographer (and awesome mommy) in Memphis. She is taking the boys pics for Miller's 4 month, 8 month, and 1 year. I didn't post the 4 month pics because they were Christmas gifts but I thought I would post some in the next blogpost. Here are the most recent ones (8 month pics). Beth did such a great job and really captured my boys personalities. Thank you sweet friend for the precious keepsakes.
IMG_6043
IMG_6031
IMG_6069
Austin always with a plane, train, truck, or helicopter.
IMG_6075
This is real life with 2 boys 2 and under.
IMG_5973
Miller is truly one of the happiest little guys.  He just smiles, laughs, and enjoys life.
IMG_5962
Austin was running on the rock ledge acting as a choo choo train.
IMG_5899
IMG_5882
Miller on the move towards his brothers planes.
IMG_5871
IMG_6015
IMG_5851
IMG_6000
To see more of Beth's work, visit her website.

4 comments:

jetb@tds.net said...

Precious angel boys! Who does Miller look like?!
Jane Barnes

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

These are so beautiful. Beth is so talented.

steph said...

These are so precious! Your boys are absolutely beautiful!

EBW said...

What a sweet post, friend:) Thanks for all your kind words - I'm humbled. Love you all!..(and looking forward to chubby legs, too;) )