Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saying goodbye

The boys said goodbye to the only house they have ever known last night. They are staying at David's parents while we finish packing and loading the pods. The emotions hit at weird times...packing the pantry, seeing all of Forrest's stuff, hearing a song on the radio, but I know I will be ok. We are ready for the adventure before us and are thankful for the many blessings this sweet home brought us.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Candace Echols said...

Brittany, I have been thinking about y'all lately. We have not seen you in so long (maybe that party right after you had Miller??), but for some reason, I have felt so sad that you are leaving Memphis! It's one thing to never see someone, but then to know you can't get together with them, even if you found time, that's really sad! I'm excited for you because of your wonderful journey ahead, but just wanted you to know even random people like us will miss seeing you around. Much love, Candace

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Had you and David and the boys on my mind this weekend. I hope the first move went smoothly. I'm praying for you 4 during this time of transition. You're right - this next adventure is going to be really great!

The Rohman Family said...

Oh my word. Did this just a year ago with a 2 year old and 4 month old. Praying for a smooth transition!