Ok, I'm trying to bring back some normalcy to our lives and this post makes me think we are getting close. Trying to do Five for Friday again. =)
Five for Friday:
1. This precious boy turned 4 on Tuesday and we celebrated our little hearts out. Birthday party with friends on Saturday; mommy, daddy, and Miller reading to his class Tuesday morning and bringing cupcakes to the class; mommy checking Austin out of school early and having a special birthday lunch after school; and then a family party that night. I think he was worn out after it all but it was so fun to celebrate this little guy and his precious life.
2. We had a double header soccer game this week. One last night and one tonight. I can't say we have really improved on our kicking it towards the goal or really kicking at all but he still loves it so we are sticking with it. If nothing else, its a fun time to hang out with my friends while our kids play.
3. Last Sunday night was beautiful here with the most amazing weather so we took a bike ride to a fun place to eat dinner outside and enjoy some ice cream. Definitely one of those nights that you smile about for a long time.
4. On Monday we drove to Hernando, MS to meet my best friend for time at the pumpkin patch and realized when we got there that it was closed. We headed back to their house and just played the morning away. They live on quite a bit of land so the highlight of the morning was riding in the wagon on the back of the lawn mower around the property. Yes, this 6 month pregnant lady was in the wagon with the kids making sure no one fell out. It was quite comical.
5. Yesterday I saw my sweet baby girl on ultrasound. She is doing great. Measuring 2.1 lbs and 27 weeks. 55%. She is unfortunately breech right now so she is literally sitting/standing on my bladder. My OB said she is pretty low because of being baby #4 so she is having a grand time kicking my bladder and putting pressure on my pelvis. I will be monitored every 2 weeks between my Urologist and OB because a couple weeks ago I passed a kidney stone...yes, a kidney stone. Definitely one of the worst pains I have ever experienced. Both doctors feel like more than likely I will pass a few more during this pregnancy...awesome...I feel like a walking time bomb! The things we do for our children. =)
Happy Friday homies! Enjoy the weekend!