It's been a while since I posted a Five for Friday. Like I said before, March was a little rough. Here's hoping to a better April!
Random Five for Friday:
1. The boys are still in love with Maggie. It truly warms my heart to see how much they love her. They are just right with her...not too overbearing but still give her attention and love. I truly pray they always have a close relationship.
2. After our hospital stay with Maggie I was more tired than I have ever been. 4 children, 3 newborns at home, a baby in the ICU for almost 2 months and I have never been that tired. Sweet David on Friday night took the night shift and I went and slept in the guest room for the night. My head hit the pillow at 10:15 and I didn't move or budge for almost 8 hours. I woke at 6 thinking it was around 1 am or so and realized it was 6. I looked at my phone and David had left me a message saying Maggie had a bottle at 5:00 am so I knew I could go back to sleep for another hour before I needed to get up to feed her and the boys. It was truly glorious. I realized between being pregnant and needing to go to the bathroom at least 2-3 times a night and then having a newborn that I haven't slept through the night in 11 months. It was very needed. I took this picture to document that I slept until 7:12 am.
3. I am so thankful this little fighter is home doing so well. The hospital stay messed up our good napper and nurser but I will take it if it means she's healthy.
4. We spent an afternoon at the Children's Museum this week. The boys LOVE the firetruck and could spend the entire time on it.
5. I have laryngitis. I mean really...we truly can't catch a break. Having laryngitis while trying to parent 2 crazy little boys is hard. Hoping my voice will come back quickly. Gargling salt water as often as possible hoping it helps.
Happy Friday friends!