Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, April 26, 2013

Five for Friday

Just realized this posted. It was scheduled for today before we were admitted to the hospital. We are still at the hospital but hope to be discharged today. She's been off oxygen for 20 hours and needs to be off for 24 while keeping her O2 in the 90's. She's done pretty well so hopefully we can go home around lunch. Prayers appreciated.


1.  This middle child keeps me on my toes.  We couldn't find Miller anywhere last Saturday. We were yelling for him in the house and running outside frantically looking. This is where we found him. He said he just needed to be "awone".  I think I might try this technique....there are some definite days I would like to be alone. 
We couldn't find Miller anywhere. We were yelling for him in the house and running outside frantically looking. This is where we found him. He said he just needed to be "awone". #imighttrythistechnique #isometimeswanttobeawone
 2. Sweet brothers wanted Maggie to sit with them while they watched a show.
Sweet brothers wanted Maggie to sit with them while they watched a show.
3.  Thursdays are Throwback Thursdays on Instagram and I posted this little gem the other day.  1984 or 1985 with the brothers.  If my mom still had that purple bubble I would definitely have Maggie wear it.  Love that things I wore in the early 80's are still in style and cute today.  I guess little girl bubbles don't ever go out of style.
1984 or 1985, the brothers and I. #tbt @xophmiller @cdfmatt
4.  Dingdad's airport had a Hanger Party on Saturday so we headed up there to visit and do a little flying.  Loved flying in the Howard with the boys.  They were so fun to watch.  Their excitement was contagious!
Just another day as a jet setter with my boys. #benefitsofhavingapilotinthefamily
Untitled
One of the couples from the airport crowd got married while flying in an airplane that day. Their reception was at the Hanger Party. I had to take a picture of the cake because it was perfect for a group of pilots.
Untitled
5.  I took the boys out for a mommy/sons date to Panera last Friday and Miller started to push back while sitting in his chair and next thing I know, he's on the ground with the chair broken.  Yes, broken...my 2 year old broke the chair at Panera.  I didn't even know those things could break but apparently they can and will.
Untitled
Untitled
Never a dull moment with that one!
Happy Friday friends!

No comments: