1. Its been so hot lately that we have tried to find some fun things to do inside. This was a jumping kind of day.
2. We enjoyed eating at YoLo on Thursday for Dinner Out for the Fund. The boys enjoyed orange sherbert...it was everywhere but glad they enjoyed it!
3. Brother Juniper's in Memphis is spotlighting the FSF for the month of July. I took a poster our graphic designer (Jennifer Ellis) made and put it up today. Go enjoy a yummy breakfast/lunch and drop some change in the fish bowl.
4. The boys and I went for a mommy/son date to the Wolf River Kayak race a few Saturdays ago. We all really enjoyed it.
5. This precious girl is now big enough to play in the Exersaucer and her Jumperoo. Where does time go?!? She is now 6 months. I need to take her monthly pictures and do a post on that.
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy your weekend!