Another random Five for Friday (Six for Saturday...postponed due to David's birthday post)...I think that's life right now with 3 little ones...a little random. =)
1. Both boys are the sweetest big brothers. They love Maggie and are really good with her. Every once in a while Miller can be a little rough but overall they are great. The other day Miller got down on the floor with Maggie to help her with rolling over.
2. I had a special date with my biggest the other day. This boy loves some ice cream so that was his pick. Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Love spending one on one time with my kids.
3. We have a finger sucker just like her brother.
4. The kids and I enjoyed yogurt at Yolo the other day for Dinner Out for the Fund. We love ice cream!
5. We had a fun family day on Harbor Town last weekend. We took the stroller and the boys scooters and walked along the river and then stopped at Mrs. Cordelias for a snack and then Pizza and a movie for dinner. Maggie had a massive blowout in her diaper so we had to strip her down and let her be naked in her carseat.
6. We have really enjoyed our new patio furniture and try to eat as many meals outside as we can.
Happy Saturday friends! Enjoy your weekend!