Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, June 24, 2013

New website!!!

Sorry I have been MIA lately but I have been super busy working on the new Forrest Spence Fund website.  Please go check it out.  We are really proud of it and have been eager to launch it.

www.forrestspencefund.org

It's also time to sign up for the Forrest Spence 5k on August 24th at Overton Park.  Click on the picture of the race logo on the homepage and it will take you to the 5k page where you can click at the top to sign up.  Hope to see you on August 24th (of you can be a ghost runner and receive an awesome shirt!).

1 comment:

Speelman Family said...

Girl, have been awful about checking blogs lately. Instagram is making me a bad blogger too. Anyways, LOVE this new pic of the kiddos at your header. Too sweet!