Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  We have been busy making Valentine's for family. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
And making Valentine's for our friends.
IMG_8441 IMG_8442
and some sweet treats for our teachers.
Untitled

2. My friend sent this picture from the GenerosiTea party. I thought it was great of the women in my life.
Untitled

3. Update on the ticket system from this post. It's going well. The boys seem to respond to it well and I keep my cool when they mess up which is also key. Overall I am pleased with how the system is working.
Untitled

4. We are doing lots of this...snuggling while watching the Olympics. The boys both want to be snowboarders when they grow up. =) Untitled Untitled

5. This one cracks me up!
Untitled
Happy Friday friends!  Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Cute! Miller makes me giggle.