Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day and the weekend

My Valentine's Day was spent taking Austin to the eye doctor... Untitled Untitled Untitled
His eyes checked out 202/20 thankfully! He had been complaining about having a hard time seeing so we just wanted to make sure everything was ok. My in-laws had come over to watch the 2 littles while I was at the doctor with Austin so they stayed the rest of the day and took all 4 of us for some treats. We started at the bookstore so the kids could each pick out a new book for Valentine's. Untitled Untitled Untitled
We then headed to Starbucks for their BOGO offer. My MIL and I both had a special treat. We then headed to Jason's Deli for our Valentine's Dinner. David was on call so his parents were sweet enough to spend the afternoon and evening with us instead of going on their own Valentine date. Untitled
My FIL Ron gave Maggie her first ice cream cone and she LOVED it. She ate every last bit of it including sticking her fingers in the cone to get the last drops. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Thank you Ron and Diane for a fun Valentine's Day!

On Saturday the boys and I headed to a fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  It was the first time either boy had been here so they were in shock at how much fun this place was.  They had a great time playing on all the games. Untitled Untitled Untitled
It looks like we may have more trips to Chuck E Cheese in our future.

No comments: