Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, February 7, 2014

Five for Friday

Sorry about the lack of blog posts.  The weather and lack of activity at our house is making me not get my phone out much.  Hoping to take more pics soon and get a little more motivated about the blog.

1.  Last Saturday my mom, mother in law, Maggie and I headed to the Le Bonheur GenerosiTEA that was put on by a couple of my friends.  It was a precious event and something we hope to make an annual event for us.  Our good friends Mari Elliot and Carnes sat at our table.  Such a fun event to do with daughters and it raises money for Le Bonheur.
Untitled Untitled

2.  February is Community Helpers Month in Miller's class so David went and spoke on Wednesday about being a doctor.  He brought all the kids surgeon caps.  Miller was in heaven.
Untitled

3.  Last night I turned the corner and looked up the stairs to see this...Miller totally asleep at the top of the stairs.  He told me this morning that he had a bad dream and came to the stairs and fell asleep.  I'm so thankful that he didn't roll over and fall off.  As you can see, he was pretty high up.
I was not expecting to see this when I turned the corner. #thatcantbecomfy #gladhedidntfall Untitled

4. It has been such a blessing to have my mom in town (and my in-laws).  Love seeing moments like this where my mom is dancing with my daughter on a random Wednesday.  Such a blessing!
Untitled Untitled Untitled

5.  So many amazing things have happened because of my sons life but one of the best is seeing people use their gifts and talents to bless others lives. We received 2 big donations of newborn hats and blankets yesterday. 1 donation was in honor of my friends son who passed away 13 days ago.  So thankful for those that give of their time, talents, and love!So many amazing things have happened because of my sons life but one of the best is seeing people use their gifts and talents to bless others lives. We received 2 big donations of newborn hats and blankets today. 1 donation was in honor of my friends son

Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: