Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, January 31, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  Argh...the boys dressed up last Friday night as pirates for the Chili Cook-off at their school.
IMG_8258 IMG_8259

2. I am looking into getting one of these or something like it. Anyone know anything about them? Untitled

3. Just a reminder about the Matilda Jane Show...this Monday Feb. 3 at my home from 9:30-11:30 and 6:30-8:30. Cutest girls clothing 6 months and up along with great women's clothing.
Save the date: Monday Feb. 3 at my home from 9:30-11:30 and 6:30-8:30. Cutest girls clothing 6 months and up along with great women's clothing. Some of my favorite wardrobe staples this fall and winter were Matilda Jane. Feel free to bring your kids and y

4.  Found this gem the other day.  August of 1999. We had been together almost a year. We were babies and my hair was seriously blond!
#tbt August of 1999. We had been together almost a year. We were babies!  @daviddspence

5.  This one is truly exhausting but her laugh and precious personality light up all of our hearts.
Untitled

Happy Friday friends!  Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I have a fit bit force and I love it. I'll tell you about it sometime. You and David are too cute (and so young)! And your kids are cute as always, too!

lindley said...

I have NOT seen one of those fitbit contraptions, but it sure sounds awesome! For real? Wonder if they really work? Tell me if you learn more about them!