*Really six for Friday
1. We met up with our BFF's at the park last week and then took our 2 families to dinner. So fun to do life on life with great friends!
2. Cutest little fireman I know.
3. Not a great or clear picture but it is documentation that we had a wonderful date night last Friday night. David's parents kept the kids over night (thank you Yaya and Dingdad) and we spent a wonderful night together. I did a little shopping by myself for a couple hours and then we headed to a late dinner at the Elegant Farmer. We had a delicious meal and then came home to a quiet house where I proceeded to sleep until 10 am. It was glorious!
4. When I am sad and missing my boy I bake. I baked a lot of banana bread and banana muffins this week.
5. We build ALOT of legos at my house. A lot! The boys received money for Christmas from some family members and they have been saving up so we went on Monday afternoon to Target (it was insane with all 3 wanting to go in opposite directions with Maggie pulling everything off the shelves). They could pick out toys to purchase with their own money. Austin of course picked out a new lego set. We finished the entire set on Wednesday afternoon.
6. Maggie got her first big knot on Wednesday. She fell on concrete at the doctors office and got a knot on her forhead and her cheek. I felt terrible but she did really well bouncing back.
Happy Friday friends!