Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, January 17, 2014

Five for Friday

*Really six for Friday

1. We met up with our BFF's at the park last week and then took our 2 families to dinner. So fun to do life on life with great friends! Cutest little girls I know! @halleywilliams

2. Cutest little fireman I know. Untitled

3. Not a great or clear picture but it is documentation that we had a wonderful date night last Friday night. David's parents kept the kids over night (thank you Yaya and Dingdad) and we spent a wonderful night together. I did a little shopping by myself for a couple hours and then we headed to a late dinner at the Elegant Farmer. We had a delicious meal and then came home to a quiet house where I proceeded to sleep until 10 am. It was glorious! Untitled

4. When I am sad and missing my boy I bake. I baked a lot of banana bread and banana muffins this week.
Untitled

5. We build ALOT of legos at my house. A lot! The boys received money for Christmas from some family members and they have been saving up so we went on Monday afternoon to Target (it was insane with all 3 wanting to go in opposite directions with Maggie pulling everything off the shelves). They could pick out toys to purchase with their own money. Austin of course picked out a new lego set. We finished the entire set on Wednesday afternoon. Untitled

6. Maggie got her first big knot on Wednesday. She fell on concrete at the doctors office and got a knot on her forhead and her cheek. I felt terrible but she did really well bouncing back. Untitled Untitled
Happy Friday friends!

No comments: