Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five for Friday

1. Even after 6 years it takes my breath away to see my sons name on there. Told his story last Friday morning to 20 Midsouth hospital administrators...remembering the beautiful and terrible parts of those 55 days and indescribable pain and grief afterwards. After I finished speaking I headed to get new flowers and took them to his gravesite. I sat there with him for a while even though it was only 34 degrees out and I didn't have a coat. Some days the pain and memories come back and it will truly take my breathe away.
Even after 6 years it takes my breath away to see my sons name on there. Told his story this morning to 30 Midsouth hospital administrators...remembering the beautiful and terrible parts of those 55 days and indescribable pain and grief afterwards. Made m

2.  Reminder:
Untitled

3. I'm reading a book for my bible study called Confident Parenting. This paragraph really stood out to me. I am so thankful for our community and the way it has loved us and allowed us to love them through the good and the bad times.
IMG_8248
4. Even spiderman needs to sleep.
IMG_8249

5. I'm hosting a Matilda Jane Trunk Show at my house on Monday, February 3 from 9:30-11:30 and 6:30-8:30. They not only have the cutest clothes ever for little girls but I have LOVED every piece I bought for myself this past season. I would wear their leggings everyday if they came in more colors. Great quality and comfort. Message me or comment below and I will let you know my address. IMG_8253

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: