Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break part 3 - Memphis

We spent the last 5 days in Memphis.  We spent a fun morning with friends from out of town (I forgot to take 1 picture) and another morning at the zoo.
Untitled
We said hello to the gorillas first.
Untitled
Then we fed the giraffe's. This is always a treat and something my kids really enjoy. Untitled
Untitled
I think they are such beautiful creatures.
Untitled
Look at that tongue.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
We also spent some time with the elephants.
Untitled
Maggie was content for part of the time in her stroller.  She mainly wanted to be running in the opposite direction that we wanted to go.
Untitled
We were all thankful to have Gigi with us to help man the troops.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
That Friday night we enjoyed a fine dinner of Chickfila. Whatever it took to get through the night without daddy.
Untitled
Saturday we laid low because it was raining and were thrilled to see daddy when we woke up Sunday morning. Overall it was a great Spring Break!

1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

Fun Spring Break! Okay, I am usually an animal lover but I cannot stand feeding the giraffes. Their tongues totally gross me out!!