Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, October 3, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  Two weekends ago David and I went to a function for our kids school.  I helped that morning decorating the room and getting everything set up.
Untitled
We had a great night together.

2. These two are 2 peas in a pod. I loved seeing their little relationship flourish last weekend when it was just the 2 of them. He is still learning how to be gentle with her but overall he is so sweet to her. The cutest lightning bolt with his sidekick. #ipcsoccer

3. Last weekend Miller was invited to a birthday party where they decorated pumpkins. Maggie was just along for the fun but you better bet she made her way into the decorating. I looked away for a second and she walked over, found a pumpkin, moved it next to Miller and sat down ready to paint. Untitled
They didn't have any extra shirts so I just stripped her down to paint.  You can tell by her smile that she loved it.
Untitled

4.  So proud of my big guy...he is confident on his bike now and doing great.  He took lap after lap by himself last weekend at the park.


5.  One of David's co-fellows from Boston is getting married this weekend in NYC and we are going!  We are flying out later today and staying for the weekend.  Can't wait for a little get away with my favorite guy without kids.
Colorful-New-York-City
picture from www.mrwallpaper.com

Happy Friday friends!  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: