1. It's the kids fall break so we have spent some time doing nothing which has been so nice and very much needed.
2. We stopped by the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins for our home. I think I found the cutest pumpkins in the patch.
3. Last weekend David and I got away to NYC for a weekend trip to see his buddy from Fellowship get married. I will do a blogpost on it but it was such a great weekend.
4. The boys love wearing jerseys and "sport" shorts so it was really fun to wear daddy's old jerseys from when he was little. We actually wore them on tacky day at school not because we thought his jerseys were tacky but because of the mismatch of our outfit.
5. Life with kids often entails bringing along a friend when you go out to dinner. This is Spot, Miller's class "pet".
Happy Friday friends!