Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, October 10, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  It's the kids fall break so we have spent some time doing nothing which has been so nice and very much needed.
Hi fall break. The Spence family is glad to see you. We really needed a day where we have nothing planned and we can sleep in, move slowly, stay in our pjs and just play together. I may be ready for school again tomorrow but for today we are glad you are

2. We stopped by the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins for our home. I think I found the cutest pumpkins in the patch. I found the cutest pumpkins in the patch.

3. Last weekend David and I got away to NYC for a weekend trip to see his buddy from Fellowship get married. I will do a blogpost on it but it was such a great weekend. New York City!!! #nokids

 4. The boys love wearing jerseys and "sport" shorts so it was really fun to wear daddy's old jerseys from when he was little. We actually wore them on tacky day at school not because we thought his jerseys were tacky but because of the mismatch of our outfit. Tacky day at the boy's school. They are wearing David's jerseys from when he was a little boy. Maggie wanted to be in the picture too.

5.  Life with kids often entails bringing along a friend when you go out to dinner.  This is Spot, Miller's class "pet".
Life with kids. #meetspot #classpet #outtodinnerwithit

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: