I have so much to catch up on so I will start with a post with random pictures.
1. This one is too funny. This is her in a woman's restroom after eating a cookie in a store.
2. I had a little outpatient surgery on my foot last week. Some things I learned about myself when I'm waking up from anesthesia.
1. It bothers my stomach (insert dry heaves).
2. I get highly emotional (insert crying).
3. I'm overly kind (thankful that I was overly kind and not overly mean)
4. I spell everything (h.u.r.t; k.i.d.s, w.h.e.r.e's d.a.v.i.d)
5. Most people don't communicate through spelling and would rather speak in complete sentences.
3. My oldest loved playing flag football this year.
4. This little one loved snuggling with her Dingdad and Yaya while watching football.
5. We enjoyed playing at the Children's Museum while Austin was at school.
6. The boys had Open House on Thursday night at school. We just LOVE our precious school.
7. If you live in Memphis than please support the FSF by eating lunch and or dinner at Hog and Hominy on Tuesday, December 9th.
More posts to come...stay tuned!