Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, November 24, 2014

Couples Lake Trip

Every year we go on a couples trip to Center Hill Lake with my best friends and roommates from college along with their husbands.  We choose November because its the perfect time to sit on the screened in porch with a blanket, fire, and just talk for hours.  We often don't get out of our pj's until almost dinner time on Saturday.  I cherish these 4 girls and their friendships.  We have been friends through the good, bad, and ugly.  We have stood beside each other at our weddings, held hands as we said goodbye to Forrest, prayed and loved deeply as we prayed for a miracle for Hines, prayed and hoped for babies for each other, and so much more.  God has been faithful through our friendship and I am so thankful to spend a weekend together every Fall.
Untitled   Untitled

No comments: