Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, July 13, 2009

Austin's first girlfriend

Austin and I went to visit one of my roomates from college, Kacee, and her little girl, Mary Thomas.  Mary was 8 weeks old in this picture.  She has to wear a brace for a month because her hips were a little out of balance when she was born.  I can't believe Austin used to be this little only 7 months ago.  It was so fun to visit with them and see Kacee with her little girl.  She is a great mother.  
Austin isn't so sure about her.  She is giving a precious smile.  

You can't tell in this picture but he really did like her.

Kacee and I at her rehearsal dinner.  Things have really changed since 3 years ago.  I have had 2 babies and she has had 1.

2 comments:

Confessions said...

another mary thomas?! wow!! :)

Anonymous said...

love it!! they are so cute!