Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

video of A standing

Here are some videos of Austin standing on his own.

The first video is with hippo.  A friend gave Hippo to Forrest when he was in the hospital and Hippo has been waiting for a friend to play with and he definitely has a friend.  Austin LOVES Hippo.  He laughs and thinks Hippo is so funny.
  

The second one is the best except I taped it sideways and I have no idea how to rotate it on my computer.  I love that he stops and sucks his fingers and rubs his head.  That is what he does when he is tired and when he sleeps.  I love it and have never been able to get it on camera.  Sorry you have to turn sideways to watch it.  

2 comments:

Melody said...

so cute Brittany, I can't believe how bug he is getting! I will say I can hear some baby music in the background and I couldn't help but think about what you said on Tuesday about how difficult it is knowing when to praise and when not to. I will say, Lilly loves to clap for herself and receive praise, let's just hope when she's 10 she doesn't still need it! He he.

Melody

Richie & Laura Sessions said...

This is so precious, Brittany! Thanks for sharing. Miss you and see you soon, Laura