Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

cute pics

I know your thinking...more cute pics of Austin. How many can one person post. Well...he is the cutest thing I ever did see...I know the grandparents will love looking at them.
These were taken in Hendersonville at a family friends home.

Carson and Austin (I have known Carson since he was 2). He is such a wonderful kid. I can't wait to see what God has in store for him.

2 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I, for one, love all the cute pics! I could look at a dozen every day!

Confessions said...

oh, keep the pics coming! :) i LOVE seeing that little man in action. he is a gift. he proclaims the good work that the Lord has started. i love that you share him with us readers!