Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas morning

We celebrated Christmas on the 24th this year because we flew to Tampa, FL on the morning of the 25th. My mom and oldest brother came in town to celebrate with us. It was such a wonderful day. We loved watching Austin open gifts. He got a little overwhelmed after a little while but was still a joy to watch. Miller slept through most of the gift opening. =)
IMG_1764
Right when we woke up (no makeup-I can't believe I just put that on the internet) Precious of all my boys though.
IMG_1768
Miller giving Gigi a hug
IMG_1777
David's gift - a bike (used but still great). We made him stand outside the room and wait to come in. He said he felt like he was 7 again when he got his last new bike.
IMG_1779
Austin enjoying the new bike as well.
IMG_1781
Austin hugging Uncle Toph for one of his new toys
IMG_1782
Austin hugging Gigi for his new Buzz Lightyear
IMG_1785
Giving daddy a kiss for his new toolset
IMG_1786
IMG_1787
Loving on his Gigi
IMG_1789
Playing with his new keyboard
IMG_1791
My brother and his dog in their matching Snuggies
IMG_1796
My sweet boys
IMG_1797
Be still my heart!
IMG_1820
IMG_1825
Bribing him with fruit snacks to stay still a little longer
IMG_1846
What a blessed Christmas we had.  So thankful for all our friends and family.  We really missed those who couldn't be with us.

No comments: